• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L 1999 Chevy 3500 4x4 Auto. 6.5 Diesel Crew Cab Short Bed

Jackrabbit

Reaction score
I special order this truck in Nov-1998 it came in June-1999. It has around 45000 miles I mostly use it to pull my camper. I have put a new bigger crossover pipe new 3"down pipe into 4'" pipe out to the back. I have move the air filter box to the front and move the right battery to where the air filter was. I have put on a external frame mount oil filter.I have replace the oil cooler lines. I have replace the pickup fuel pump and install a inline frame mount fuel filter. And I put on a new PMD and relocation kit. Interior in perfect condition never smoke in. Out side of truck is in great condition plaint is great. I have always kept in the garage tires are 90%. It has a reese hitch, a goose ball hitch and brake controller.
Truck is a 4x4 Automatic 4:10 gears 6.5 Turbo Diesel sliding rear window PW PDL TW cloth interior bucket seats AM-FM CD-Cassette player.
I am asking $14,000.00 For more INFO YOU WILL NEED TO CALL ME at 812-736-0613
I am located in southern Indiana 25 miles west of Louisville Ky Dulley Resize.jpg 20150326_193928.jpg

Suggest you post more pics of it. Based on the one above that has to be one of the nicest '99's you could find anywhere, gorgeous truck! Would be a pretty amazing tow rig for someone.

Looks nice, only seen one other like it. It was in Houston and I was going to buy it, but got there to late. It was in as good condition, but higher miles. You don't want to know what it sold for a few years ago.

Back