• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1992? Toro Reelmaster parts. I am not positive on the year $700 I bought a Reelmaste

jrsavoie

Recruit
Reaction score
1992? Toro Reelmaster parts. I am not positive on the year $700

I bought a Reelmaster 223D for the engine. I have not removed the engine yet , but I did pull the reels off. Everything for the Reelmaster that does not involve the engine is for sale.

I have the hood also. Took it off to make it easier to work on.

Hydraulic lines, reels hydraulic motors.

I would just as soon sell it in one bulk unit, But I will sell any part any time.

Near Clifton, Illinois

I will take anything in trade that I can use.

Any advice in how to or where to list and sell this stuff would be appreciated. I want to keep this stuff out of my way.

http://www.toro.com/en-ca/parts/Pag...?searchTerm=223-d&BasicSearchFilter=equipment

Toro 223D 007.jpg At least til I get rid of it all and think of possible uses for the hydraulic motors shafts and other parts

Toro 223D Reelmaster parts. I am not positive on the year $1700
Mitsubishi L3E 3 cylinder diesel engine $1200
THe engine was used in many applications, Tractors, Mahindra, Cat, Generators and more
I was thinking about installing the engine in my John Deere 400 garden tractor, But now we are just thinking about selling everything and getting something different
We are all diesel here and the 400 John Deere was a pain because we have to go to town to buy gas.
Hydraulic lines, reels hydraulic motors.
I would just as soon sell it in one bulk unit, But I will sell any part any time.
I have the hood also. I just removed it for easier access to the engine.
Near Clifton, Illinois
I will take anything in trade that I can use
https://www.academia.edu/4712113/_1...bishi_L-Series_diesel_engines_Version_08_2004
http://www.toro.com/en-ca/parts/Pag...?searchTerm=223-d&BasicSearchFilter=equipment
Message me as I frequently miss post notifications
phone eight 1 five 6 nine four two 5 eight 8
I will trade up or down, multiple items, cash either way
Delivery possible.
If interested message or call. I frequently miss post updates

Will sell the Mitsubishi L3E 23 hp diesel engine for $1200.

But I would still just as soon find something to install the engine into that I can use.

Any ideas on a good project to put this engine to work?

How about a diesel go cart for the grand kids? Or a diesel golf cart?

Back