• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1959 Dodge W100

MrMarty51

Reaction score
IMG_3295.JPG IMG_3296.JPG Got to put the old Dodge to work today. Using the bed side mounted hoist.
Unloaded this IR compressor from My one ton onto the flatbed, then picked it off the flat bed, swung it over the side. Let it down, removed the pallet, rehitched and backed it into My friends garage.

I like the old dodge trucks. I have a 1937 dodge with the original hand cranked flat head 6cyl. in it that I want to fix up after I finish building our new house.

I like the old dodge trucks. I have a 1937 dodge with the original hand cranked flat head 6cyl. in it that I want to fix up after I finish building our new house.
HMMMM, BOY, that would be a real fun one to get to OH and enjoy.
I heve mechanically restored this unit. Rebuilt the 318 Polyhead engine and freshened everything else to the max. LOL
It has a 6,000 pound Belleview winch mounted behind the cab and there is a set of gin poles for it too. I mounted on the hoist for the small stuff. LOL
Here is a pic. when I moved an ex~friends suburban from My property. LOL I dropped it right across the street from His house. A cop was almost immediately knocking on his door asking him how long that thing would be setting there. He should not have peeed Me off. LOL
DSCN1870.JPG

Back