• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1939 farmall h

stacks04

McLovin
Reaction score
i am looking into it at a guys house down the road from me. it is in fair shape, but he says it starts and runs. has an oil leak though. he wants 1200 bucks for it. should i persue it more? it will be a project to restore for me and the little guy, in due time.

If it runs, and the tin work isn't too bad, that could be a fair price. Depends on what they go for in your area.

They are a nice little tractor. Small enough to play with and not break the bank, but big enough to have fun with.

check out ytmag.com for some serious reading on that H. you'll be able to figure that thing inside and out.

I have one but want a bit more for it cause it has almost new rear rubber. Kinda far away though.

IMO that is a good deal. I just missed out on a 52 farmall cub with sickle bar, tractor had new tires, batt and tune-up. Was used every year and stored inside. Still had original lights and stickers. Sold for $2k.

Back