• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

10 FOOT BED

hoot

Recruit
Reaction score
Dodge Ram BFT

main.php

http://news.windingroad.com/photo-gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16771

http://news.windingroad.com/wp-gallery2.php?g2_itemId=16687

I like it. Don't need a dually, but if i did I'd check one out-especially with the $3.99 gas/diesel guarantee. Of course this truck may not fall under their "most vehicles".

What does the BFT stand for Big F'ing Truck:lol:

Built For Towing. But yes, your idea was mine first.

I like it. IIRC, that was in Diesel Power magazine about 3-4 months ago. The did a nice write up and had some cool pics of it. It isn't getting built any time soon though, I think this was something built and designed by Dodge's aftermarket division, maybe SRT. I love the wheels too. Without a doubt, built for the guy that tows, tows, and tows after that. Would be a cool set up with the Mega Cab and 10' bed for a camper. Talk about hauling the mail!:driving:

The wheels are way to big for me, but I like the idea of a longer bed!

Dang, I like that. Those are nice rims and tires too....

GM needs to put nice rims on their duallies...

I've kinda toyed around w/ that idea for my 3500HD for a while, the 19.5 IMO are much more proportionate. leave 22.5s and 24.5s to the Petes, KWs, navistars, etc.
My frame from back of cab to the back is 11 foot, so a 11 foot box would be the best, as it would stick out a bit w/ 12 foot. i guess i would take a 8-foot dually box for a C/K and get another to graft together at the front, leaving the back area (fenders, rear measurements, etc) stock. then probably run some small box beam at 34 inches down the box for strength and ease of mounting.

$ say that i just get a flatbed, and I will probably get a Aluminum for the cool factor, rather than the big box.

Dang, I like that. Those are nice rims and tires too....

GM needs to put nice rims on their duallies...

x2 on that! :cornut:
Ford is the only one who has alloys on duallys from the factory aren't they? (and that new sterling bullet too)
GM & Dodge: chrome plastic doesn't cut it!!! :crazy:

I wish GM would have dually alloys, then we can get take-offs and put them on dad's 98.
Boy, I sure love how GM has stuck with the non-metric bolt pattern all these years!

Last edited:
Back