• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Had to have one

hoot

Recruit
Reaction score
0001.jpg

Holy crap it's hoot. Welcome. How do you like the fit and finish on that amsoil setup? Way to sport the H2s & Toyos, I like it.

My first dyno after the mods is this coming Sat at the Spring Fling in Dillsburg, Pa.

Stock dyno was 264hp I forget torque but I think it was high 400's

After adding the TST box and doing some intake and exhaust mods it dynoed 423/810 consistantly.

The trans started showing a little weakness here at 65,000 miles on three years of that 423hp. TC slips and shutters a little on highway and I don't like the stock 48RE behavior as it was. First and second not putting down the power and abrupt lockups in 3rd and 4th.

Now that the trans is done with the triple disk Goerend I feel like I have a totally different truck. Add the turbo, injectors and misc and I hope for 500-550 rwhp. I'll be satisfied with that. Lloyd at MidAtlanticDiesel.com did the selection on components for me based on what I was looking for..... good drivability, durability and great power.

Last edited:
Thanks...

Not modding? Yea check out the sig.... just like the old Dmax it's like an addiction.

Hoot, man, intake looks really good. And so does the truck! I really like the look of the H2's on the Ram. Real nice looking rig all around.

Back