• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Two Inch Lift

sorry guys, I forgot to check them, I ended up in the hospital and now I am on R&R at my folks house because they live over an hour closer to the hospital than I do. When I get back to my house, I will look for you guys.

sorry guys, I forgot to check them, I ended up in the hospital and now I am on R&R at my folks house because they live over an hour closer to the hospital than I do. When I get back to my house, I will look for you guys.

in my prayers brother!

OK, back home again:

Here are the pictures:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 158
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 153
I did keys on my truck last fall. Made my truck sit up way too far in front. I read this post and decided to stick some 2 inch blocks in back, while I was at it we put in a set of bags, a compressor, and 2 gauges (one for each bag). It looks a lot better. Thanks Phil. I hadn't even thought about sticking blocks in back, wouldn't have known what size to go without ya.:) I had a metal/welding shop here in town build my U-bolts, only cost $42 bucks for the bolts, washers, and nuts. That might be a good route to go rather than getting bent over by the stealerships for 98 bucks or what ever you said. I'll post some pics when I get a minute. Thanks for the write up.

Any idea if this, or a similar trick will work on a GMT-400?

Looks good, won't break the bank, and I'm considering it if it'll work.

Thanks for the great write-up.

Should be the same as an LD 2500. What about the front, do they use all the same torsion bar parts?

Great post up. I have been piecing a kit together for my truck. This helped out alot. Thanks!

Back