• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The Redneck Has Arrived.

Louisianarebel

Fits gonna hit the SHan soon
Reaction score
I have come to spread my lack of diesel knowledge.. :gnorsi:
Why did everyone come here from DP?

I thought it was Coonass from La, Redneck is the rest of the south :wtf:

Im not a coonass.. We have rednecks and coonasses here. A few of my friends are.
One coonass i know is called "BudLight", wears white rubber boots, has fishin bait ear rings, and his flat bottom boat goes faster than most speedboats. :biggrinjester:

Im not a coonass.. We have rednecks and coonasses here. A few of my friends are.
One coonass i know is called "BudLight", wears white rubber boots, has fishin bait ear rings, and his flat bottom boat goes faster than most speedboats. :biggrinjester:

I know....I work off shore out of Houma LA. I work with many Coonass and LA rednecks:yesnod:

I am in Houma now attending a Firefighing class. I know a few guys with some perows (spelling):biggrinjester:

I know....I work off shore out of Houma LA. I work with many Coonass and LA rednecks:yesnod:

I am in Houma now attending a Firefighing class. I know a few guys with some perows (spelling):biggrinjester:

pirogue haha Im not redneck, i just do everything in a more simple way.. :biggrin5:

Back