• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

3500 and Dually Wheel Hop Elimination!

I looked at those a couple weeks back on another site.They seem like the ticket and fairly reasonable for the set-up.

Thanks Gruber for posting this over here. If you guys want them let me know. Is there anything I could do to help understand how much of a difference these make?

The only way that I can help you gauge how much they are worth is by the feed back we have had. Pretty much every person on a HD that installed a set and we have talked to really had nothing but great things to say.

Nor-Cal Nick

Thanks Gruber for posting this over here. If you guys want them let me know. Is there anything I could do to help understand how much of a difference these make?

The only way that I can help you gauge how much they are worth is by the feed back we have had. Pretty much every person on a HD that installed a set and we have talked to really had nothing but great things to say.

Nor-Cal Nick

You're welcolme Nick. I wanted the rest of the guys to know!........Count me in! My truck will bounce you to death on the concrete freeways around here.:sick:

You're welcolme Nick. I wanted the rest of the guys to know!........Count me in! My truck will bounce you to death on the concrete freeways around here.:sick:

SORRY but I don't know what you mean.....I don't have that problem :ihih::rofl:

Back