• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

WTB wheel centers for 6 lug steel wheels Links to for sale items appreciated

Figure out the GM part number, then Google that and you should get several hits to eBay listings.

Also check out Craigslist. I bought my PY0s locally from a seller from Craigslist.

For reference, new GM 6 and 8 lug center caps run about $125.00 for 4 before shipping and Dorman makes aftermarket ones without the Chevy and GMC logo for about $70.00 for 4 before shipping.

Pay attention to part numbers - some center caps that fit steel wheels will not fit aluminum wheels and visa-versa...

Pretty sure I have at least 4 of them.. I will look this afternoon and get back to you. I think the will fit in a USPS flat rate box fro $15 or I can send out Fed Ex. NE Ohio is way closer than AK.

Yes I sent you an email with pics....They are not as nice as I thought they were. If you didn't get the email let me know I can resend it or post them here.

Sorry about that with this new Yahoo, I've been missing a lot of emails.

They are in good enough condition for this old Tahoe, for now. I can say that without looking. LOL

I see they are for 2 wheel drive. Does anybody know if this is an issue?

It's been so long since I saw the Tahoe I do not remember what it looks like.

Does anybody know for sure if these will work on the 4 wheel drive Tahoe?

Thanks

2wd is usually 5 lug, and 4wd is allways 6 lug.

can you find some pics of ones you want jeff? I have a few kicking around.

2wd is usually 5 lug, and 4wd is allways 6 lug.

can you find some pics of ones you want jeff? I have a few kicking around.

The centers 625fireman has are 6 lug for steel wheels from a 2 wheel drive. I'm not sure what difference, if any there is between 6 lug 2 wheel drive centers and 6 lug, 4 wheel drive centers.

The only difference I can think of would be how far the rear axle sticks out on the Tahoe. I just do not remember and the Tahoe is 30 miles away.

I am looking for the style of center caps that are held on with the plastic lug nuts. As opposed to the older style that was screwed to the rims.

Something like these http://anchorage.craigslist.org/pts/4235434754.html

Back