• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

WTB Trim rings for 16" rims

hookedup50

Reaction score
I got new tires yesterday, and it seems the tech didn't know that you had to remove them before adding weights. I knew i was screwed when he asked me if they came off. At the time I was not thinking that he wound not know to install them either. Anyway, I own a set with tool marks, hammer marks or just bent. It seems that the aftermarket does not make them , and the quality at lmc is terrible at best, so trying here before fleabay. This is my only vehicle that I try to have appear stock. Thanks.

I am not sure where, I would try getting a price from the dealership or body shops. I would definitely have the tire shop covering the cost on them, partially if not completely.

I found some stainless ones Ebay that I will be having the shop pay for. I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that someone would not know how to remove/replace them without ruining them. I guess I'm getting old, I had a set on any of my gm vehicles since 1980.

Not sure if you have found any rings yet but I have a 1 ton gmc can from work that I'm pretty sure has some. I can check tomorrow and let ya know if your interested.

Back