• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

WTB: Navy blue interior parts and factory skid plates for my 95 Suburban K1500

mikev

Reaction score
I am looking for the following parts in navy blue:

* dashboard (has to be 1995 only - 1996 had the passenger airbag)

* instrument panel trim bezel (mine has a few broken clips - I need one w/o broken clips and tabs)

* dash cup holder (the one that pulls out from the dash)

* 12v power ports/cigarette lighter/ashtray combo unit (later 96-99 will work I think, but need the entire setup)

* glove compartment door

* sun visors w/ illuminated mirrors (these are the ones that have the slide out plastic sun blockers on the end)

* skid plate(s) w/ brackets and hardware and gas tank skid plate w/ mounting hardware

I have everything but the skid plates; however, some of my interior parts are either broke, been painted or don't work right (sun visor lights for example).

Please, only navy blue parts and parts that are unbroken (dirty is fine as long as they can be cleaned up).

Thanks in advance.

I have a front skid plate off my old 96. Its been sandblasted and powdercoated silver. Never installed. Looks better than new.
Whats it worth? I have $45 in the powdercoat alone.
I can get a picture if you need.

I found skid plates at the local junk yard.

Not all of the 96's had the passenger air bag. I thought that also until I had one in my shed yesterday that I thought must be a 95 til the owner said it was a 96

I found skid plates at the local junk yard.

Not all of the 96's had the passenger air bag. I thought that also until I had one in my shed yesterday that I thought must be a 95 til the owner said it was a 96

Ok, I'll watch for the 96's too.

Yes, junk yard may be the route - especially for the fuel tank guard...

Thanks.

I have a front skid plate off my old 96. Its been sandblasted and powdercoated silver. Never installed. Looks better than new.
Whats it worth? I have $45 in the powdercoat alone.
I can get a picture if you need.

Yes Leroy please post a pic.

Thanks.

95 and all 96 had the same dash, only way to tell them apart is the 12V plug/ ash tray area. 95 was its own deal with a tip out ash tray, and 96+ had the ashtray by itself. (97 was when they came out with the pass. airbag.

good luck in your search!

Back