• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wiring Diagram Needed 1994

Duvall

6.5 lives matter
Reaction score
The climate controls in my truck have only 3 speeds for the blower motor. From what I have read this changed in the later 1993 models and 1994 to a 4 speed.

I have yet to find the complete blower wiring harness to change it to the 4 speed.

If someone has the wiring diagram for a 1994 truck they can post up I will add the relay, resistors and wiring myself. I believe the control unit is the same and will run the 4 speeds, at least that is what I have been reading.

The climate controls in my truck have only 3 speeds for the blower motor. From what I have read this changed in the later 1993 models and 1994 to a 4 speed.

I have yet to find the complete blower wiring harness to change it to the 4 speed.

If someone has the wiring diagram for a 1994 truck they can post up I will add the relay, resistors and wiring myself. I believe the control unit is the same and will run the 4 speeds, at least that is what I have been reading.
I’ll see what the Chiltons book has.

Yeah, the three lower speeds are run through resistors, the high speed fan is run through a relay and is full battery voltage. It is the switch itself that has the four positions, three positions are through the resistors and the fourth is through the relay.
The top wiring schematic from the Chiltons manual shows it.

Yeah, the three lower speeds are run through resistors, the high speed fan is run through a relay and is full battery voltage. It is the switch itself that has the four positions, three positions are through the resistors and the fourth is through the relay.
The top wiring schematic from the Chiltons manual shows it.

All 4 speeds run through relays on the 1994, 3 speeds in the case of my 1993. The top drawing is from 1995-98. It appears to have different controls.

So its a matter of which relays are on the get the in between speeds. For instance, 1993 the low and high relay are on for lowest speed, for the medium speed the high relay drops out, for high speed, the high relay comes back on and the low relay drops out.

Back