• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What's your phone flavor?

What's your phone flavor?

• Android

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Apple

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Windows

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My phone's too dumb for that stuff

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
iPhone for me now. I've been a Blackberry person all my life, but when I got wind of the company possibly going under, I jumped ship to Apple.

Galaxy S3 android last 2 years. Our contract is up next month and we'll probably go to a Galaxy S5.

Galaxy S3 android last 2 years. Our contract is up next month and we'll probably go to a Galaxy S5.

Galaxy S6 Pre Order is in a few weeks, I would assume it'll be out within the month of April!?!?.

Just a FYI.

I have the Samsung Galaxy S5. It was good until I just did the last update. I wish I didn't have to do it. It was better before. Phone is fast though.

I have the Samsung Galaxy S5. It was good until I just did the last update. I wish I didn't have to do it. It was better before. Phone is fast though.

My "work phone" is a S5. I like it, I don't use it for anything but email, text, and calls. I haven't noticed anything negatively buy the last update though.

It changed some of the phones background colors and the way you receive updates and things like that. It also got phone ready for lolypop 5.0.

X2 NVW. I had no problem with the flip, then the wife talked me into trying the I4. I'm do for an new phone soon, but idk if I'll bother or keep the same phone.

Galaxy S6 Pre Order is in a few weeks, I would assume it'll be out within the month of April!?!?.

Just a FYI.
We got the S3s when the S4 was released @ $50 each. We were figuring the S5 will be in the same category next month. S6 better have some serious new functions or Samsung is gonna continue losing market. Doubt it'll be worth a couple of hundred a copy.

I went with a LG L41C because of going to Straight Talk. Have nothing but good things to say about the LG, but do wish it had a larger megapixel camera.

Had S3 but broke the screen, had to have a phone that day so got a Note 3. Had S3 fixed since then. Anyway I'm not a techy guy but this Note 3 has really cool features I use a lot. Like with the stylus/S pen or your finger you can make notes, write over a photo and many other things that Im still learning. The thing thats cool about it is I can write reminder notes to myself and the phone #'s I write down are recognized by the phone and can be dialed by taping the written down # . I love the size too as my eyes don't see up close anymore :)

HTC one for a couple years now...before that HTC Desire HD...

getting good use out of HTC products so far...

I like my Galaxy S5, but the recent update has killed my battery life, even with doing a factory reset. I wish I had gotten the Note 4 instead.

Back