• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What do you all think?

knkreb

The Bus Driver is here!
Reaction score
Since the new owners have taken over the dieselplace... I'd like to just hear from a few folks as to whatchya think...

Will this change what you do and where you go on the internet?

If members move around to other sites, what will you do? Stay at the place or move on to another location?

If the "ole timers" of the place and the 6.5 forum aren't around anymore at the place,
a. will you be stayin'
b. stop posting
c. find another site
d. follow everyone where they go to.

Just want to get an idea for your thoughts from the membership point of view.

Thanks for the input.

I think I will do all of them, Im staying there for now, I havnt been posting there very much lately, I just found this site tonite by following everyone else :)
I hope to see more 6.5ers here though..

Please, no mudsling, all civil, just the facts. Actually, I don't think that I've ever seen that side of you guys ever (except when steaksauce comes up), but just had to say it.

If would have to pick between sites, and only had time for one, which would you pick and why?

Might you make your consideration and decision later depending upon what maybe happening in the near future?

I'm reserving my thoughts of my own at the moment. I want to see through your eyes before I show my cards.

If would have to pick between sites, and only had time for one, which would you pick and why?

Might you make your consideration and decision later depending upon what maybe happening in the near future?

I'm reserving my thoughts of my own at the moment. I want to see through your eyes before I show my cards.

Well right now I am spening more time here, getting use to the site, and its cool to be part of a new site! History in the making! But I will still vist DP daily for now anyway. If I could on choose one, right now it would be DP, as there isnt any teck 6.5 stuff here yet :)

I don't know what I'm doing right now... I'm more pissed at my computers because my desktop is in pieces and my laptop is shot... only computer i have is the computer I fixed for someone else...

You didn't... we posted at the same time. I'm just being a post hog at the moment. It's a long way to build up another 3,700 posts. ;)

:) Ok, I gottcha! I think this is the most I have ever typed on a computer in one day in my life! hahaha

Well, when you get a chance, tell us what you feel/think about this. I'm very interested in protecting our community, and will do what it takes to preserve it.

I'm staying with DP until it isn't worth logging onto, I don't see that happening though. I've joined 2 other sites, 3 with this one. 1 of the sites was joined in Jan., new posts occur infrequently on it and there are a lot of peeing matches which I don't like. However this is my first post off of DP. If the members stay on DP not much should change hopefully. Leo

Well, when you get a chance, tell us what you feel/think about this. I'm very interested in protecting our community, and will do what it takes to preserve it.

Im not very computer smart, so I dont know how/if I can help, but if I can in anyway, let me know!

Haven't decided yet...still pondering. Like the info on DP, but not sure how long it'll be there. Need to follow around the "Smart Ones":ihih:

Lol I like these smilies!!

:shiiiiiite::beatdeadhorse5::auto::eek:21::dupe::nonod::smilewinkgrin::nopity::eek:10::yikes::gnorsi:

Opinions will come in time. No hurry. I'm just curious and seeing what you all think. You are confirming some of my thoughts already. Keep 'em coming.

This is just considered off-site discussion, there is no move here. This is just talk.

Since I got my 6.5 If had a problem the 6.5 guys of dp was there. Since news of the sale. I'll be posting here and there until 6.5 gurus leave dp for DTR. Like AR said you have to follow the smart ones.

Back