• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Turbo-Master

RCpullerdude

Reaction score
Does anyone know who was the originator of this term? If it was, in fact, Bill Heath, is the name trademarked? I ask because while surfing on a Cummins site, I found a link to a Dodge/Cummins aftermarket boost controller that looked just like the Turbo-Master, and was also called the Turbo-Master.

Haha, you guy's are killin' me. Good way to relax, just stop in for a read in the 6.5 forum.

Yep, thats the first thing I do when I come home from work, and i worked till 9:30 this evening (got to customers house at 7:20am) it was a long day, (great pay), so I'm smiling, and relaxing with my buds here at DTR.

relaxing with my buds here at DTR.

thats usually what i do as well. come home from work and visit both sites for a little bit. finally got a code reader so i've been messing with that today trying to figure everything out on it.

thats usually what i do as well. come home from work and visit both sites for a little bit. finally got a code reader so i've been messing with that today trying to figure everything out on it.

Same here. Worked 6am to 6pm...a few brews and sittin online.

What you learn with your new code reader?

Same here. Worked 6am to 6pm...a few brews and sittin online.

What you learn with your new code reader?

that my tranny temp sender is coding with no SES light. :pissed: stupid thing. is that a dealer part? :prrr:

How to read codes?

:rolleyes5::frown2: what am i going to do with you RC? :p i wish my scanner could turn the lights on like the tech II's can. its fun to mess with people sometimes. mine just turns the SES off. anyone know where i can find that tranny temp sender? maybe thats why the tranny seems to shift weird when cold?

Last edited:
What brand?.... I have an Actron Pocket scan, good to read codes, clear them and turn the ses light off. No complaints for the money.

Louis

its an autoxray codescout 2500. reads OBDII and OBD I, which is the reason i got it. another nice thing about it is that i can type in an OBDII code and it'll tell me what it is. i don't know if other scanners do that or not but i figured it was pretty cool. bought it at pepboys for $159(regular $199 but i got $40 off with employee discount).

Back