• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TriboDyn Performance Lubricants

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
I am now a dealer for TriboDyn Lubricants.

I use this synthetic oil in all my vehicles and also my farm equipment, this is the best oil I have ever used, I gained 1-1.5mpg and my trucks & wife's Toyota run smother as well. I can extend my oil changes twice as long and per the samples I could go longer.

If anyone is looking for a full synthetic oil that is above the others give this a try. For pricing PM me...

Below I have listed several documents with some data and info..

This will be listed on my web site in the coming days or you can inquire here. I have many more if someone wants to read...

For more info and a list of available lubricants visit http://www.tribodyn.com/

Attachments

• Ambush Racing Team TriboDyn Engine Oil Testimonial.pdf
    410 KB · Views: 3
  • Brad Woods 2016 Testimonial.pdf
    686.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Extreme Pressure Engine Oil Lubricant Comparison 4-16-2018.pdf
    827.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Gear Box Case Study with TriboDyn ISO 320 EP Fully Synthetic Gear Oil.pdf
    298.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Moe Engines Australian Dyno Test July 2017.pdf
    647.3 KB · Views: 2
  • TriboDyn Testimonial 3.2 liter V6 Audi A3 by Alex Heredia.pdf
    960.7 KB · Views: 2
  • TriboDyn Testimonial High Performance Duramax Diesel Truck Blows Hole in Oil Pump.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Ingersoll-Rand T-30 Series Air Compressor Case Study.pdf
    390 KB · Views: 2
  • Dixe Deere.pdf
    294.2 KB · Views: 3
I have been running Amsoil for a long time. I have no real reason to change. But I am not above trying something different.

I have been running 20,000 mile oil changes in the 6.5's with 5W30 Heavy duty diesel engine oil.

IS there an oil that I could run in most everything I own?

The 2006 Jeep liberty 2.8 Diesel calls for 0W40.

In addition to the 6.5's, I have the International in my sig, 1963 4010 John Deere diesel, 1975 Ford backhoe diesel. 1996 Toro 223D Mitsubishi diesel, 1998 Toro 325D Mitsubishi diesel, 1980 John Deere 400 with K582 23 hp engine and a few other small engines

I run 15W40 full synthetic in everything but the Toyota, it gets 5W30 full synthetic....

For you being in a cooler area I would think 5W40 full would be good...

I am waiting on samples to come back now to confirm the last test but I plan to do a 25K no change test and only change filters... but keep in mind I use a by-pass filter system also in the 6.5 truck...

My JD2030 only gets filter changes every year and the oil is still clean, well blue, not black...

I run 15W40 full synthetic in everything but the Toyota, it gets 5W30 full synthetic....

I am waiting on samples to come back now to confirm the last test but I plan to do a 25K no change test and only change filters... but keep in mind I use a by-pass filter system also in the 6.5 truck...

My JD2030 only gets filter changes every year and the oil is still clean, well blue, not black...

I run bypass filters on all the 6.5's and the Jeep. Either Amsoil Bypass or FS2500's I put my first bypass on the 1989 C2500

What does a case of gallons and a case of quarts cost of the 5W40?

Does your 6.5 oil run clean? Mine is always black. First start-up after an oil change to check the level - black on the stick. I always figured it was due to the oil left in the cooler that couldn't get out.

While I'm interested in learning about this, it didn't look like there was much information on that third party test, in terms of who they are, or are associated with, unless I missed it. I also searched "vs Schaeffers" and "vs mobil 1" and didn't come up with much. Perhaps it's too new of a product line for these, but I'm willing to continue to check on new information as time goes on.

The test was performed by someone as a "thesis" spelling? for a masters in something??... From what I'm told the person is a engineer or something like that working towards more degrees... I do know the tester had nothing to do with any of the oil providers and the test was published for the public and for the thesis..

TriboDyne is only a couple years old, it's made in Mooresville, NC.. Some of the ingredients are from Tech Line and are what is in the coatings I spray.. being the closest applicator I was asked if I would be a test person back then..

I know at this time it's mostly used by nascar & nhra and local racers.. but word is getting out, Summit, Jegs and a few others offer it now..

I know it doesn't mean much coming from me but it's the best lube I've seen... yea it's pricey but it works.. when I can run my old diesel and still have clean oil and not thick black oil it is worth it to me and my motor will last longer ..

First time I filled with this, I flushed the cooler, flushed the motor with clean oil & sea foam, drained again & drained the cooler again, added the bypass filter system, filled up with this oil..

I kept the flush oil for my farm equipment...

The first run I changed both filters @ 3K miles, changed the oil and flushed the cooler again @ 6K..

It was during the second run of oil that I noticed the oil was much cleaner, almost the same blue ...

This stuff cleans the inside and coats everything with a ceramic coating and the longer it's used the better it works at sealing rings thus helping prevent sooting the oil.

In gas motors it will stay the same dark blue for over 10k miles and only need filter changes.. A good idea is to use Blackstone lab tests to determine how the oil is holding up and get a idea of filter change intervals.

I think if I could have figured a good way to flush the system for a extended time I might have been able to clean all the gunk that may have been in the motor better and may have seen a faster clean up...

Back