• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

the dreaded trans line leak!!!

You can buy a new cooler and lines from pmdcable, a site vendor.

I believe he will also sell a replacement line kit that uses the same lines as the cooler kit.

Sorry, I didn't look to see what forum you were posting in. I was thinking it was the 6.5 forum.

I got Replacement Lines that use Braided Hose with Russell Fittings.

No Leaks after the Install.

repojoker, what year truck are you working with?

Its a 2006 GMC Sierra 3500. LBZ HO. Edge programmer evo, Egr blocker, bullydog dampner, six inch aussie stacks, electric cooling fans. With a wheel lift unit, for the ones who don't there bills!!

Its a 2006 GMC Sierra 3500. LBZ HO. Edge programmer evo, Egr blocker, bullydog dampner, six inch aussie stacks, electric cooling fans. With a wheel lift unit, for the ones who don't there bills!!

Sounds like a nice rig. When you get a minute add that information to your signature and post some pictures.

Moving thread to GM Allison section.

What's a LBZ HO? I didn't know there was such a thing.

The LBZ is considered the HO (high output) engine in the 06 models since the LLY was also offered. The LLY is the same as the LBZ but just detuned.

LLY continued to be installed in the MD and vans during '06. Nephew has an LLY in his '06 Topkick 4500.

What up Mad-Maxx, this would be the second set of lines it has gone thru!!!!! Removed the lines yesterday during the first quarter and half of the GAME!!! And went to a hydraulic shop today to make up my own kit, spent $74.00 bucks for fittings and line. Will take pics of them tomorrow. Thanks for everybodys input! Not gonna spend two to three hundred bucks on something that I have the sense to make my own!!! GO BRONCOS!

Back