• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Suicide Peak Trail

Big T

Reaction score
This is out back of Holcomb Valley overlooking Lucerne Valley. I passed on taking this last section in my wife's new 4Runner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 4
Definitely not. This was something for my son's '73 Bronco, though it might need some modifications.

Yeah- She's a nice gal but I think changing the departure angle of her new rig by way of a boulder might not keep her happy. Mine would let me get in better shape with some added walking home exercise...

Beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah- She's a nice gal but I think changing the departure angle of her new rig by way of a boulder might not keep her happy. Mine would let me get in better shape with some added walking home exercise...

Beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing.

Will, you need to bring the Hummer up there. I've got many trails for it.

Shoot, wish I could. Got my day to day life stuck in a rut so deep that it's stupid. Hopefully by summertime things will straighten up. Ok by me though- a lot worse off out there than my lil issues.

When I have a nice and easy day- that's how I know God loves me.
When I don't- that's how I know He has a sense of humor!

Back