• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Stanadyne Injection pump

gmctd

Diesels, Anonymous
Reaction score
Folks, the new issue of Diesel Power-Ads mag has an excellent article on the DB2 injection pump - can give you beginning of ideas how the DS4 works, far as the rotary distributor, plungers, camring, advance, etc, and stuff - good prep\lead-in to the DS4 - check it out

Last edited:
Issue

Which issue I have August and July and dont see or just cant find the article?
Thanks!

Septober issue oughtta be arrivin' in yer mb jist about the time you finish readin' this.................

Well, maybe a little later, at yer FPO box.

Last edited:
Thanks

I was a subscriber to Diesel Power till I was getting every third issue. I got to were I was just purchasing them from the PX. I was tired of buying them twice if they did ever show up in the mail box. The bad thing about being over here is all the magazines that the PX sales is almost on the shelf here as the next new months issue is on the shelf were you are at(we are always a month behind). So we are always behind on good Diesel magazine info.
The good part for this month anyways is I am going home (to the states) for the first time in 2 years next week. Which means I finally get to drive my new to me truck for the first time!
I will pick up the new Diesel Power mag while I am their also.
Thanks for the info and the quick reply GMCTD!!

Back