• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Savana school bus file

Tintin

Reaction score
Hi guys, is there a way to find a stock calibration file for an 2011 GMC savana LGH engine, I have looked at all the file on the Library section and none seems to fit my number.

Is there a way to convert these file? I have took a read with Alientech K-tag in boot mode and have the .Bin file, now I'm wondering who can encrypt it into .CTZ to use into EFIlive.

I don't personnally know how to do it as I have no way to obtain .bin files, but I know there is a way to import them as efilive is an open source software in that manner. Go to there forum and ask. You may have to send the file to them to map it out though to be able to edit it, otherwise you'll have to write your own .cax file to work with it.

It took late but they finally replyed, and they told me the .bin file should open in the efilive, but as of now it does not work, efilive does not recognise the controller thus don't open the file.

TinTin, have you been able to convert bin to ctz?
I have a van just like that but is an ambulance. It has a special tune, I would like that read too. Can you do that?

.bin files if not corrupted open just fine in efilive. I've been doing several reads with a different cable that saves in .bin and opening them just fine with efilive.

Back