• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires December 20, 2021

RockAutoLLC

Vendor
Reaction score
5% Discount Code: 852051865D6A82
Expires: December 20, 2021

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an auto parts retailer founded in 1999 by automotive engineers with two goals: Liberate information hidden behind the auto parts store counter (by listing all available parts, not just what one store stocks or one counter-person knows), and make auto parts affordable so vehicles of all ages can be kept reliable and fun to drive.

Visit RockAuto.com to order auto parts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and have them conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages for further assistance!

Will L.

Reaction score
Thank you I will be using this as I am out of many maintenance parts. And it's front end time on my 2006 Duramax. 😏
Don’t forget the while you are there items. Like upgrading your turbo. And if you ship your old turbo to me I will find a place for it! Haha. Decade and a half - yeah front end gets tired. How many miles now?

RI Chevy Silveradoman

At your service
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
I'm only at 188k. The thing I'm worried more about is corrosion! My drivetrain will far outlast the body and chassis. I need upper A arms, but the mounts look bad. I'm in a conundrum here.
I took outer tie rods off. Inners seem ok.

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you I will be using this as I am out of many maintenance parts. And it's front end time on my 2006 Duramax. 😏
When I did the front steering and suspension on my '06 I bought all the parts from Rockauto and had the local alignment shop install it. I had to pay a higher labor rate because of buying my parts outside but it was still considerably cheaper buying from RA.

Will L.

Reaction score
When I did the front steering and suspension on my '06 I bought all the parts from Rockauto and had the local alignment shop install it. I had to pay a higher labor rate because of buying my parts outside but it was still considerably cheaper buying from RA.
Thats a sign of a rip off shop right there.
The labor rate is the labor rate regardless of where the parts come from. In fact it saves time of the mechanic if all the parts are already in the vehicle. The only exception is a rare occasion where one brand part is faster install by better design or manufacture.