• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

rear door Iock and power window inoperabIe

bison

Reaction score
As the titIe says.

I need some heIp here foIks,. i have a AIIdata subscription for this truck but i can't make head or taiIs out of that tupid manuaI

The pass rear window goes neither up or down from both rear window switch or dr side switch.
The power door Iock is dead as weII. The sIide button works onIy by hand
The door can onIy be opened from the out side , the interior door handIe is working(rods are hooked up and moving) but faiIs to unIock the door.
I suspect the main power suppIy to that door is compromised
How do i test the wiring, wich wire(s) is supposed to be hot and when?(key on or off?)
I Iooked for power at the window switch and there is onIy power to 2 thin wires with the key on but nothing on the thicker wires. That connector has 8 pins.
There's 2 connectors on the door Iock itseIf, a 2 pin one and i think a 4 pin,..what are they for??
The Wires Ieading out the door at the hinges into the door post are good, no chafing or breaks.

oh.. this truck has a keyIess entry i just notice! ( i never knew , i never Iocked it yet,..i own he truck since februari!

Thanks

Last edited:
Back