• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Random Firewall Relay?

Scholioso

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm wondering what this random relay is on my firewall? Appears to be tied in with the transmission/transfer case wiring? I know this is the 6.5 engine forum, but none of the gas trucks I saw at the junkyard had this single relay. Anybody know what this relay is and does? Thanks!Screenshot_20201115-225053_Chrome.jpg

Hey guys. I'm wondering what this random relay is on my firewall? Appears to be tied in with the transmission/transfer case wiring? I know this is the 6.5 engine forum, but none of the gas trucks I saw at the junkyard had this single relay. Anybody know what this relay is and does? Thanks!View attachment 62624
I`m wondering if it would be for the GP timer ?
Without the wire colors and the diagram setting here, just about impossible to guess at it.

I think its a relay for the front differential actuator. Everything I've read makes me think thats what it is. But not positive. I'll try to chase wires tonight.

Back