• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ranch Hand Bumpers...

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
Well, Chalk this Company "right up there"!! I'm thinking Bumper Companies are Ran by a bunch of Dumbasses!!

Ordered a Bullnose Legend Front Bumper for the Cummins.

Bumper comes in, we get all ready to Install it, notice there's no Mounting Hardware. Call the Company, they act like it's some big deal to get 4 Nuts & Bolts sent out.

Mounting Hardware comes in, we set the Day aside to get the Bumper on. Only takes about an Hour. VERY Easy Install.

Go to Mount the Factory Fogs on the Bumper and there is nothing to attach them to. Call the Company, and they say there's a Mounting Bracket that we have to use, that should have been Shipped with the Bumper. Well...we never got those Brackets.:mad2::mad2: So we tell them to Ship them out, and they say they can't do that, we have to call the Distributor we got it from. Have a little Back & Fourth Session with the Woman on the Phone, hang up and call the Distributor. He starts Laughing his ass off at what RH is doing to us(we know the Distributor Guy). He says that's the dumbest thing he's ever heard, because he's literally gonna hang up with us, call RH and tell them to send us the Brackets.

So the Brackets finally came in Today for the Fog Lights, and the Bumper is now FULLY Installed.

Who woulda thought it would take 3 Weeks to get 1 Bumper Completely Installed??

Were their any bubbles anywhere? No. I'm sorry, I won't go there.
Now send them a bill for the 3 separate days worth of installation. :yikes:

It looks nice though!!

Atleast all the Bends & Angles are the same on it, unlike my Bull Shit, I mean Iron Bull Bumpers on the Duramax! It's comical how "off" the Rear Bumper Cuts / Bends are.

Glad to hear it's a good bumper, I've always liked the way the Ranch Hand looked.

Now post some pics!

I'm convinced they're all crooks. My. FabFours on the Duramax is all shitty and rusting. I thought powdercoating was supposed to be stronger than paint?!

Sent from Behind the Pine Curtain

I thought powdercoating was supposed to be stronger than paint?!
Once moisture gets any penetration behind the powdercoat it's all over with. I'll take paint any day. At least you can touch it up in spots. My Putnam hitch with the awesome powdercoat turned to shit after 2 winters...:mad2:

Yep. Our Torklift receiver looks like crap too. I need some time to get to projects like these...

Sent from Behind the Pine Curtain

Attachments

• 1798473_10151916832017172_1799344750_n.jpg
    1798473_10151916832017172_1799344750_n.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 1932244_10151916832032172_2126769693_n.jpg
    1932244_10151916832032172_2126769693_n.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 26
Yea, it def. has some good Protection for the Front-End.

I like that it has the Built-In Receiver too. It'll be easy for Yanking Down the few trees I have left in my Yard that I wanna get down. :)

Back