• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

quality of nozzles

valyidol

Reaction score
I need to repair the nozzles. What nozzles to buy?

Where can I find it?
Now that I do not know. Alls I know is the Department of Transportation over here would buy equipment, cat, John Deere etc and the starters a lot of times was a copy of the heavy Delco brand and stamped Denso, made in japan. I think some alternators too.

Now that I do not know. Alls I know is the Department of Transportation over here would buy equipment, cat, John Deere etc and the starters a lot of times was a copy of the heavy Delco brand and stamped Denso, made in japan. I think some alternators too.
I did not find these nozzles even on the DENSO website. I see no reason to talk about something that does not exist.

Well, shoot, @ak diesel driver . Just pick up a set of nozzles from your rebuilder and run them up to Nome. @valyidol can drive over (or take the TransSiberian Express) to Lavrentiya, Siberia and then take a boat over to meet you! 🤣 It's a shame the Iditarod has already started, you could have sent them by dogsled to Nome instead of driving!🤣

Well, shoot, @ak diesel driver . Just pick up a set of nozzles from your rebuilder and run them up to Nome. @valyidol can drive over (or take the TransSiberian Express) to Lavrentiya, Siberia and then take a boat over to meet you! 🤣 It's a shame the Iditarod has already started, you could have sent them by dogsled to Nome instead of driving!🤣

I do not want to go boating. It is long and cold. And if I go to the US it’s not because of the nozzles🙄

What do you think about traveling from Moscow to Kamchatka? Sled and dog team too? I think I'm getting old.
I think I'm getting old. By the way, once I was in Alaska. In Ancorridge. But unfortunately I flew on an airplane. It's not as fun as a sled but very fast.

Back