• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

PYO chrome centercaps

GMC or Chebby?

Condition matter? I think I have a couple, but cant remember condition.

oh yeah - sorry. Bow Tie. They should probably be in pretty good shape. They're going on pretty nice early model 2500HD trucks.

I also have some GMC ones what I'd really like to find is the older gmc ones. One of mine got broke when I got hit awhile back and I have one of the newer style on in it's place.

I also have some GMC ones what I'd really like to find is the older gmc ones. One of mine got broke when I got hit awhile back and I have one of the newer style on in it's place.

I found just the center GMC decal thing somewhere and swaped them out for the Chevy's. You might try fleabay? Or maybe a local print shop could make them?

How can a person determine if the centercaps were for steel wheels or for aluminum? I know they're different, but I don't know how to tell which is which.

so according to SD the part number on the back of the caps is for a steel wheel so he's out. I'm not sure what the difference would be, I know on mine (the 96) there were different length lug nut caps.

Back