• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Predator Update

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
I see there is a new update from Aug 2011 to the Predator. I have not been paying any attention to Diablo's website so I haven't downloaded the update. Has anyone? If so, what was the change if any?
It says "support for 2010" (LMM) but sometimes that will also affect older (LLY/LBZ) systems as well.

In the Far Left Column, On the Download Page, there should be a Change Log of what was Changed.

...or is that where it Shows it Supports the LMM now?

Yep.

I dunno, maybe Send them an E-mail and Ask if Anything has been Updated for your Model since the Last Revision?

I updated from Diablo's website. I had missed at least 1 update to LLY and LBZ. A rather painfully slow process not to mention that you have to take the truck back to stock, then update, then go back and start from scratch with a backup of stock tune and then load in the canned tune. I did check out their forum a bit but got kinda bored reading non specific answers. Anyhow, we'll see if there's any difference tomorrow. Doubt it but I wanted to be sure.

Back