• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

please help. truck won't move

devildogadam

Reaction score
1 week ago I attempted to install a shift enhancer from bully dog. Part number ending in 0001. The installation was straight forward, so I thought. Got it all back together and the truck will not move. Won't go into reverse or drive. Throws a p0875 and sometimes a shift ranger inhibited fault. I have since taken it apart and re-verified I followed the directions to a T. And replace the manifold pressure switch and solenoid g. No luck so far. I am using a new Allison filter in the pan and and Allison spin on. With dex/merc fluid. Any advice would help. It has to be something I have done because it drove in the shop just fine. However it was reading around 150-160 Trans temp around town which is a bit high for this truck. Any advise is helpful and appreciated!

So still no luck. Replace the nsbu switch, solenoid d, manifold pressures witch and switched to a full synthetic fluid. No luck. Called bully dog tech support and they said to clean it and try again. I went through it with a fine tooth comb. Everything is correct. (Obviously something isnt) has anyone else had trouble like this. It is throwing a p0875 and a p0847. Both do do with low pressure.

Back