• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Please ask how to fix Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ 2018 engine error

Davisjason

Reaction score
I am driving a Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ 2018. For a few days now, when I go, I see the engine check light, the engine sound is louder than usual, the car is very hard, (has removed the battery to format but cannot), please ask You have experience consulting how to handle.

Do you have a way to read codes? Because the check engine light can come in for a thousand different reasons. If not, places like autozone will scan it for free.

Did you check your oil level?

Definitely correct about needing a scanner to read the codes. Although i don’t know if you have Autozone in Malaysia...

Definitely correct about needing a scanner to read the codes. Although i don’t know if you have Autozone in Malaysia...
But a good chunk of everything AutoZone carries is made in Malaysia, so maybe they have their version of AutoZone, or O'Reilly's or Advanced Auto there.

Back