• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pics of stacks

Chevy3500

Reaction score
I had stacks on my truck at one time but sold them, now i am looking for do a single stack either miter cut or a cat stack, i am looking for pics of chevys with the 6.5l turbo diesel with stacks. please post pics i need to get an idea of what my truck will look like thanks alot for your time, post the size of the stack

jhornsby3

Reaction score
Old thread I know but what the heck.

5" turn outs. I hate these and was told it was going to be the West Coast turn outs. I didn't feel like waiting a month to put it on. Shoot, 2 hours later it was on.DSC_0042 - Copy (640x428).jpg

Will L.

Reaction score
I could swear there was a big thread of pics with stacks, but let’s zombie this thread for a truck I saw today. Had black tailgate with TRUMP in orange but couldn’t get the pic.
BC775480-091E-4055-92DA-595084686EAA.png

Stoney

Lock-n-load
Reaction score
Keep thinking about do stake's on my dually. But it'll cost me box space. And with toolbox, transfer tank and fifth third I'm already limited