• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

pcv...

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Don't think you'll find one that one of our vendors sells but I did my LBZ with the kit from All Seasons Diesel

HoytBows

Reaction score
I'm looking at them too. I see kits with a "T" and kits without. Is there a performance difference or is it just preferance. Also there are DIY kits you can put together yourself, is there a downfall to these? It all seems pretty simple I think.

Mike I looked up and down for your write up on this, and cant find it anywhere?

RI Chevy Silveradoman

At your service
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
You can do it yourself, but it looks just like "you did it yourself." Or get the kit, which looks much more professional and is a much cleaner install. I also got the allseasonsdiesel kit. Mine does not have T's. The PCV reroute kit prevents the leaky oil buildup in the factory blue turbo boots.

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
I'll have to go digging Chad to see if I can find what I posted. It wasn't in a DIY thread though. I pretty much used the instructions with the all seasons kit. you can look at them ahead of time from his site too. It's a top notch kit.