• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Parts Manual

durallymax

Reaction score
hey noah or anybody else.

Do you know where I can get a parts manual for the LB7, one with exloded views would be nice. A CD would work too if you wanna steal one from work and burn a copy, i wont tell.

I just want one so that I can see all of the parts I need and have all of the part numbers to make life easier for me and the guys at the parts counter at the dealer who have to be getting bored with me calling for part numbers all the time and never ordering anything from them.

thanks.

So you want exploded views of the engine and components? With part numbers?

I'll see what i can come up with;)

I haven't found anything that lists the part numbers, i can find some exploded views of the engine but thats about it.

ya thats what I found, maybe you should just make a copy of the CD your parts guys use:D

I would but we use a system from Snap-On and i think its all done with updates over the iternet and crap. So no CD's to copy:mad:, I'll keep looking though and see what i can come up with.

Back