• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ooohh... nice trucks on Ebay...

It is only a harassing plane flight and more trouble at the border away... I don't see the problem. For a fee Horizon or another auto transporter will deal with the border BS for you.

I'll take the gray dually first... Then the Red Suburban. Both of those tracks are absolutely gorgeous. Everything is immaculate. I mean...just...wow. Damn I would have the money for that dually if I hadn't bought the New Holland motor.

I need to clean up my truck more lol.

Hey the sub is 30 min from my house. Send me the $$$ and I'll "hold it for ya" LOL
Of course THAT wasn't for sale when I bought mine!!

Jim, time for a road trip. That fat back is nice. Not so sure I would trust the seller. His eBay feedback is not very good.

Uh- OH that dually crew cab is in Akron OH............ Someone tie DEERE3594 (Justin) up he has a "bad" habit of buying crew cab duallies.......... J/K LOL

From the listing:

Now let me explain to you why it says 1500 on the door and why it has a 2500 chasis. The fire chief oredered the truck as a LS to get the options and the Itdual airbags. Air bags are only offered on a 1500 series. Being it is a diesel, it has 3/4 ton 8 lug suspension and 14 bolt heavy duty rear end. Here is the link explaining the possible surburban options.

This sounds a little questionable to me. My K2500 LT has dual airbags.

$12,600 with a day left to the bidding. Wonder what my burb would get? I don't think you could pry the steering wheel out of my cold dead fingers though after all of the work i did.

cant blame you at all for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup I would love to pick up a Dmax just not in the cards right now & hell my 6.5 seems to just run a little better with every little upgrade, thanks to all the great input I get from this site:thumbsup: may be someday :burnout:

That burb is saaaaweet but way out of my $$$ range & what I am willing to spend for a 6.5!

Back