• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Oooh! Look! Tahoe!

Always gotta point out the ones in the North east huh Jim ?? :D
Fortunatly I am extremely predjudiced against used car dealers...:rofl:

Something about the paint doesn't look quite right to me. I have a hard time believing a PA truck could look that good....

It's at a used car lot...Nuff said...Keep Looking.
When purchasing any kind of used vehichle please remember that ALL used car dealers are the scum of the earth and guaranteed no matter how well you check it out or how good you think it is, there are things they can do to it that you can't tell until after you buy it.

Only 137,000 miles, An old couple must have owned it, looks to be garaged. As far as the body goes mine looks that good and there's plenty of salt spread around in winter where I picked mine up at and there isn't any rust on the body, just a little surface rust on the frame, and mine was owned by an old couple and it was garaged it's entire life. The people who owned mine before me really took advantage of the 24 mpg it gets and did a lot more traveling in mine. The clock reads 233,000 miles on mine. :smile5:

I called the guy, the reserve is like 6500. I mean it looks nice and all.... but seriously?

:iagree: I talked to him also. Told em if yr add runs out on scambay & it don't sell call me...but I ain't gonna pay no 6500 :nono:.

IF the undercarriage is as clean as the rest of the truck, I might go $5k, but it's gonna have to be mighty clean under there...

Dude thinks he found a friggin rare & precious gem or something :thinkerg:

Around here the diesel 1/2 ton's still sell for between 8-9000. I payed 8 for my Tahoe, with the lift kit and tyres already.

I gave 1800 for my 94 Blazer, the batterys were dead, and the PMD didnt have a resistor in it, and the 4x4 actuator was bad.... but it only has 9k miles on the IP and 40k miles on the transmision.

Back