• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

okay guys dtr club ct chapter

for me it would have to be an early gtg breakfast. saturday now is like time to expensive to buy. the amount of shit i have to do at home, and the rain lately is just rediculis. but i'm in. we'll plan something once we get more people here. i pm a bunch of ct smokers yest so we'll see. let everybody know.

for me it would have to be an early gtg breakfast. saturday now is like time to expensive to buy. the amount of shit i have to do at home, and the rain lately is just rediculis. but i'm in. we'll plan something once we get more people here. i pm a bunch of ct smokers yest so we'll see. let everybody know.

We could make it a fimily thing, I know our kids are about the same age. Just have to find a spot where they could run around alittle and to knock over a waitress or two.

so are we going to make a new name to seperate DTR CT chapter form the other places.

Back