• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NMB2's pecker measuring contest 6.5/6.9

nmb2

Reaction score
I'm just curious.... how it is that I have an inferior understanding of rotary pumps, my 130cc's is a measly amount that you guys crush with stock pumps....

yet my 2500+lb heavier truck, with a 5spd, 4.10's, and dually.... blows away your light weight, super-dooper 6.2/6.5/auto's with massive amounts of fuel:rolleyes5:

this is like watching a bully kicking over a sand castle a down syndrome kid made on the beach. I actually feel bad for you.

by the way... for anyone not on the up and up. This thread was made because it was requested/ordered I do so by the 6.5 performance group. Cumminsfever to be specific.

And for you NMB2- I woulda thot you were more of a man, and would have checked the rules pepper posted in the tahoe thread.
I smell attitude, and it apparently wasn't checked at the door...

~Caution Language~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Z-uzPNz4w&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Lw3Yj6QqU&hd=1

This one doesn't really prove much I guess, other than I need a better co-pilot that isn't a puss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhQQoS1UHw0&hd=1

as for weight... its an F350, crew cab, long bed, dually, diesel.... do I really need to go to extensive lengths for you believe its heavier than a chevy 1500? Its a 7000lb truck without fuel or a driver. I'm 200lbs, and I can carry 38 gallons... plus I have stereo gear....

In the second video, I'm between 7400-7500lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
And for you NMB2- I woulda thot you were more of a man, and would have checked the rules pepper posted in the tahoe thread.
I smell attitude, and it apparently wasn't checked at the door...

You're probably smelling your upper lip.

as for weight... its an F350, crew cab, long bed, dually, diesel.... do I really need to go to extensive lengths for you believe its heavier than a chevy 1500? Its a 7100lb truck without fuel or a driver.
Is yours a 4X4 or 2WD? I know my uncles 92 F-350 7.3L IDI with a BANKS turbo kit and gear vendors overdrive weighs in at 5700 pounds on 3 different certified scales full of fuel, but it is a 2WD. And teh GM may surprise you at how heavy it actually is, my BURB weighs in at 6800 pounds with a 1/2 tank of fuel.

Is yours a 4X4 or 2WD? I know my uncles 92 F-350 7.3L IDI with a BANKS turbo kit and gear vendors overdrive weighs in at 5700 pounds on 3 different certified scales full of fuel, but it is a 2WD. And teh GM may surprise you at how heavy it actually is, my BURB weighs in at 6800 pounds with a 1/2 tank of fuel.

I have weighed my truck @ CAT scales before doing military move. I am about to move again... so I'll have to get empty weight, and I'll post it... I have always made sure my tanks were nearly bone dry, and I jump out of it... always has been between 6900-7000... trying to get the lowest empty weight possible.

I will gladly go down to the CAT scale and weigh my truck with me in it, and fuel in it to prove my point if I must.

This is the most recent I have:

weight.jpg

Towing like this:

005a6d0d.jpg

5700 is about right for a 2wd SRW EC. I think Racin's SRW 4x4 was just @ 6k. I'm not 4x4 but I have a bigger cab, bigger rear axle, a lot more leafs, bigger frame, much bigger rear bumper, hitch, GN hitch, traction bars... ect.

As for the weight of the chevy.... I googled for the curb weight and ECSB 4x4 came up @ 4500-4700lbs on all of the forums, and info I found

I have weighed my truck @ CAT scales before doing military move. I am about to move again... so I'll have to get empty weight, and I'll post it... I have always made sure my tanks were nearly bone dry, and I jump out of it... always has been between 6900-7000... trying to get the lowest empty weight possible.

5700 is about right for a 2wd SRW EC. I think Racin's SRW 4x4 was just @ 6k.

As for the weight of the chevy.... I googled for the curb weight and ECSB 4x4 came up @ 4500-4700lbs on all of the forums, and info I found.

going of

This one was a dually, and weighed in at 5700. Surprised me how light it was personally. I know that many of teh 4X4's had a heavy cast iron trans and transfer case in them with a stick shift though.

This one was a dually, and weighed in at 5700. Surprised me how light it was personally. I know that many of teh 4X4's had a heavy cast iron trans and transfer case in them with a stick shift though.

Interesting. Was it a crew cab as well? the extra cab and frame could easily make up for another 1,000lbs.

I got nothing... I have only owned 2 DRW Fords... the last one was nearly 8000lbs because of the heavy flatbed.

As I said, if you don't trust me... I'll gladly post up more weight slips.

if my truck was only 5700lb's, that would put that regular cab truck and trailer behind me @ 12,000lbs, which looking at the slip is not the case.

There really isn't much point to this, and it isn't quite as fun as it was before so I won't even continue stirring..... You guys already know I'm just stirring the pot. Last time I was here, my pump wasn't done. Now my pump is done, and its measly 130cc's is cleaning house. CF and 6.2 already know their pumps nor engines can hold a candle to what I've created... I hate to sound high on my horse, but they made claims, and I have made it my mission to disprove it.

August 18th is dyno day... I've already shown my big turd of a truck is faster, and on august 18th I'll show what my measly 130cc pump can do on a set of rollers.

Interesting. Was it a crew cab as well? the extra cab and frame could easily make up for another 1,000lbs.

I got nothing... I have only owned 2 DRW Fords... the last one was nearly 8000lbs because of the heavy flatbed.

As I said, if you don't trust me... I'll gladly post up more weight slips.

if my truck was only 5700lb's, that would put that regular cab truck and trailer behind me @ 12,000lbs, which looking at the slip is not the case.

Not doubting, just wondering how yours is so heavy(if you have the cast iron trans and transfer case I can see how though real easily). The one I referenced is an extended cab, not crew cab. Also pointing out that the GM isn't as light as many think it is. Everybody swore my BURB would be maybe 5500 pounds, when in reality it weighs more than the newer ones do with a DURAMAX swap.

There really isn't much point to this, and it isn't quite as fun as it was before so I won't even continue stirring..... You guys already know I'm just stirring the pot. Last time I was here, my pump wasn't done. Now my pump is done, and its measly 130cc's is cleaning house. CF and 6.2 already know their pumps nor engines can hold a candle to what I've created... I hate to sound high on my horse, but they made claims, and I have made it my mission to disprove it.

August 18th is dyno day... I've already shown my big turd of a truck is faster, and on august 18th I'll show what my measly 130cc pump can do on a set of rollers.

Just keep in mind, you may have a bad truck but there will always be one badder. And you also need to keep in mind you may one day pull up next to one of these older GM's that has had a heart transplant and wonder WTH just happened.

FWIW. my 3500 used to weigh 7250 lbs with a bumper and goose neck hitch, with me in it. It now weighs 8560 lbs with me in it with the bale deck and no junk in the tool box.

Just keep in mind, you may have a bad truck but there will always be one badder. And you also need to keep in mind you may one day pull up next to one of these older GM's that has had a heart transplant and wonder WTH just happened.

I don't think my truck is bad, I really don't. Its impressive for an IH IDI, and I'm pushing this point because of my pump debate with CF. This has nothing to do with me competing with him... it has to do with our pump argument, and me showing him that what he considered to be my inferior pump, wastes what he has under the hood. I recently bought a 2002 2500hd RCLB, sitting in Colorado waiting for me to get to ATS. I will be doing a full engine build, and gutting it to race.

Just went and pulled across scales. 6560 without me in the cab.

Fantastic. So I weigh 1,000lbs more, have a 5spd, 4.10's, and dually, and I'm significantly faster... even if we were the same weight, you have a huge advantage with an auto and srw. The point of this, is that you basically told me I was a fool when it comes to the injection pump. You claimed that you guys are pushing more fuel, and more power, at higher rpm's..... doesn't seem it reflects in your videos.

I would LOVE nothing more than to have a mutual respect, intelligent, friendly conversation with you folks..... really I'm just interested in what you and 6.2 have to say... the rest are too busy calling me gay, numbnuts, telling me I'm on a high horse, racin' my g/f and so on........and after I left you guys alone... they starting the fire again in your thread.

I can stop with the insults, I can stop with the pecker measuring contest, I can stop being degrading... but its a two way street.

FWIW. my 3500 used to weigh 7250 lbs with a bumper and goose neck hitch, with me in it. It now weighs 8560 lbs with me in it with the bale deck and no junk in the tool box.

Damn. That was like my C&C RCFB F350 I had before this.... with a full tank and me in it, it would tip the scale around 8200lbs. It was a pig!

Back