• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Nice truck in Central Alberta...

one more sale sightin for ya...

There's one for sale east of Edmonton and south of Stony Plain on 627. Extended cab (I think, maybe reg.), burgundy color. was driving too fast to see the price. But that strip of road looks like a diesel lot. Any size, any make it was there. Some vintage dump trucks too!

There's one for sale east of Edmonton and south of Stony Plain on 627. Extended cab (I think, maybe reg.), burgundy color. was driving too fast to see the price. But that strip of road looks like a diesel lot. Any size, any make it was there. Some vintage dump trucks too!

Stony Plain is west of Edmonton FYI ;)...

There is an awesome looking CCLB 93 for sale just a couple miles from me, heres the link...
http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...-Custom-GMC-Crew-Cab-Diesel-W0QQAdIdZ58940717

Where do you hang out? Blow some smoke if you see me...

I'm not just with stupid....I'm stupid!

Stony Plain is west of Edmonton FYI ;)...

There is an awesome looking CCLB 93 for sale just a couple miles from me, heres the link...
http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...-Custom-GMC-Crew-Cab-Diesel-W0QQAdIdZ58940717

Where do you hang out? Blow some smoke if you see me...

Yes it is WEST of Edmonton! I should know better, as telling the cardinal directions have a direct bearing on my paycheck. Proves once again the fingers are quicker than the brain. :iamwithstupid:
I'll blow some smoke you're way if I'm in the area.
Meanwhile back to lurking and soaking up info (this is why I don't post much)...
Sir Veyor

Back