• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Goose57

Reaction score
Hi all, A little history, 1995 k3500 TD 6.5 dully may boss gave to me it quit on him sat for two years. I got it going drove it a couple of miles. Now have lift pump electrical circuit problems. Pump runs when jumped from fuse block. Tried to find a detailed(detailed being the main word here) electrical schematic online just minimum diagrams. Any one have detailed electrical schematic for my truck. I hope it is not ask to much for a guy who just registered. Thanks Gus.

Welcome, Sounds like you need to do the OPS mod. ( Oil Pressure Switch relay mod) Leroy sell them or you can make your own instructions are on here

Welcome. Yes on the oil pressure switch. It power the lift pump and wears out the switch quicker than it should. It’s a 2 circuit unit sonth gauge working doesn’t mean it’s good.

If no power to lift pump: get a new oil pressure switch, and really strongly suggest the remote hose and the relay harness kit from leroydieselcom

Welcome, Sounds like you need to do the OPS mod. ( Oil Pressure Switch relay mod) Leroy sell them or you can make your own instructions are on here
Thanks for the welcome all. planned on ops and extension hose. Wondering why low voltage to LP while cranking all the info I read says it comes from the start circuit first.

Welcome. Yes on the oil pressure switch. It power the lift pump and wears out the switch quicker than it should. It’s a 2 circuit unit sonth gauge working doesn’t mean it’s good.

If no power to lift pump: get a new oil pressure switch, and really strongly suggest the remote hose and the relay harness kit from leroydieselcom
Planned on ops upgrade why the low voltage to lp while cranking doesn’t it get voltage fist from start circuit? Thanks for welcome. Any ideas on getting detailed electrical schematics for my truck?

Welcome To the Truck Stop Gus. Why not start a thread in the 6.5 section and the experts here will get you going in no time.

Welcome To the Truck Stop Gus. Why not start a thread in the 6.5 section and the experts here will get you going in no time.
I though I was you know about those new kids lol

Back