• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ran375

Reaction score
Drive 2016 Peterbilt for a living done minor repairs to but recently bought 1999 K2500 Suburban 6.5 TD with 235k on it. So far relocated OPS, installed PT Wiring’s lift pump upgrade. Front rotors, wheel cylinder, power steering hoses, etc. Always looking to improve my ride so I’m here to get ideas.3A3EEF07-9735-4F29-8ADE-DC71AD3EA94C.jpeg5955CD21-4C4C-4B53-87C7-0CA5EA1A5520.jpeg

That is two nice lookin trucks to drive.

On the 6.5, keeping heat down under 210 is crucial.
That miles I would be worried about balancer failure taking out engine- make it top list of concern imo.

There is a ton of things here we can help you with upgrades. Some for longevity some for fun.

what your use and desires are and how much money that has to fight is the issues.

Nice burb..and love the pete.who ever does the polishing has my full respect😁... I learned the hard way big truck engines are nothing like a 6.5. whole different world...sure guys will chime in but basic things with these, clear fuel line in front of up pump.5$upgrade that saves a lot of headaches.... And yeah change hormonic balancer and don't go cheap..Delco is ok, but some of our sponsors sell even better..also oil cooler lines are a instant kill on these..the factory clips break oil line blows off and engine goes kaboom before you even know anything went wrong..braided lines and a good cooler and hang the fittings from the filter to screw on type...whole lot else but just some basics..
And btw... Welcome to TTS...

Nice
All you need to know about repair.
Axle Surgeons California.
Call us free tel:650.738.0945

Nice
All you need to know about repair.
Axle Surgeons California.
Call us free tel:650.738.0945
Are you intending to be a contributor at this forum or are you just trying to sell your business? Because, if it's the latter, you'll get yourself whacked. That's why I sent the warning...

Back