• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I have a 2006 LBZ. Its sitting on 36sx20s with a cognito leveling kit. I also have a HyperTech Tuner I run as well.

Welcome.

As Will said, though, if you fill out your signature line, then if you have a question about something going on with it, it will be easier to diagnose with as many possibilities as there are for vehicles. Your LBZ is going to have different features than an LB7, for example. You're welcome to tell us what your vehicle is every time you post, but it will make it easier on you.

Without a signature and without a description, if there's a question, then we all have to assume you're working on a Chevy Citation with a 2.8L v-6 and have wandered into the wrong site, or you're working on a '79 C-10 with a 350 Oldsmobile diesel and you're just stumped on an issue.

There are many here that can help you with either, and still walk you through a full rebuild on your LBZ, though.

Back