• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New exhaust and x-over coming.

North Maine

Merchant Mariner
Reaction score
For those of you who have seen my sig... and those who are reading it now, my stock exhaust FELL OFF after the intermediate pipe last winter, and there is a fist sized hole where the DP meets the intermediate pipe, so now that I'm back on land with some dollars in my pocket I just ordered a 4 inch system from MKO Power on Ebay, comes with a Diamond Eye muffler, and I also got a 2.5 inch x-over from Warp Speed because last fall while hunting I bottomed out and crushed my crossover halfway in. I'm really getting sick of the rumble I have now, so hopefully this will quiet things down. I havn't heard much about this MKO Power system, so I'll post back on how it works when its installed.

More goodies on the way too. I just bought a Fin "F" intake for $75 shipped to my house. I'll install it the same time I install my vin F computer that's waiting to go in.

My computer isnt a reflash... I called up a junk yard on car-part.com for a 1998 GMC Sierra 2500 "F" with auto tranny, the same truck as me except vin F. This means that it will still expect a vacuum signal, which is fine by me since I'm use vac control for the wastegate still. The used "F" computer cost me 65 bucks shipped to my house, which is why I chose that as opposed to a reflash, since I am still a student and as much as I want the HP4, I just cant rationalize it at the moment.

Back