• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need help

Mark4897

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am haveing a big dilemma I would like to know what you all think about lift pumps airdog or Fass which one would you prefer

Neither. Mechanical belt drive would be my preference. Dodge example below, but, you get the idea.

Another idea is the: Kennedy Diesel Duramax "flow on fail" lift pump. Google it. No link - not a vendor and other vendors sell competing products.

GDP pump for reference as no vendor sells anything like it that I am aware of.

The belt driven pump is beyond overkill for a basically stock truck, and is introducing something else to fail imo. Airdog and fass are about neck and neck anymore. I run a kennedy single pump on mine because the cp3 on a duramax needs volume, not pressure to it since it already has a gear driven supply pump on the cp3. AFE has a new lift pump that has gotten good reviews. Depending on where you live/travel, make sure you get one with a fuel heater if you will go where it gets colder than freezing

Back