• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Napa's NEW Fleet chassis line = Mevotech TTX

Rockabillyrat

SlIgHtLy StUpId.
Reaction score
Our Napa district manager came into the shop yesterday with a rep from Mevotech. This spring they are launching a new line of chassis parts in the Napa Fleet series. These will be Mevotech TTX parts that are painted black with orange boots. The TTX line is awesome, but we always have an issue with availability. That wont be an issue anymore once Napa releases the new Fleet series chassis parts.

I have been ruining the TTX ball joints in my 99 Tahoe and love them! They are miles better then anything Moog ever offered, even before Federal Mogul bough them out.

I need to look into this, I installed some delco tie rods om mine when I first got the truck. I had crawled under it the other day looking to see what the slop was in the wheel and found one of them had a tiny bit of play in the joint. that, the steering box and the idler arm are all a little wonky! Ive already replaced the idler arm three times. funny thing is one of the original outer tie rods is still on the truck and it's still holding up just fine. they just don't make things like they used to!!

To late for that. I do most of my typing on my phone so typos are common with my fat thumbs😄
Yup, same here. It is easier to post from the table at the flappytop computer with a keyboard, but, kitchen chair is not near as comfortable as lounging acrost the couch wit mine phoney.
Nice that the mispelled wurdz is underlined in red so I can tap them and correct the spelling if I want, or not. 😹😹😹😹
Then many times, start tapping in a reply and doze off, wake up and have to think, what wuz this replie about ? 😹😹😹

Heck, the Mevotech blue boot lower ball joints for my Camry are greaseable and the old style Moogs weren't (they are now)! THAT surprised me when I was just cruising through the Daily Driver section on Rock Auto's page a couple of years back looking for end links!

Curious if anyone has had experience with Mevotech standard (blue boot) items? I similarly to AK don't have the option to get TTX (premium on RA) in some of the items I need.

Beginning to put a parts list together for the front end Yukon rework so I can save up.

Back