• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NADM East Coast Diesel nationals

BigBlueChevy

Compression Ignition Addict
Reaction score
http://www.runnadm.com/events.php

2010-07-17 A&A NADM East Coast Nationals

Numidia Dragway
10 Dragstrip Rd.
Numidia, , PA 17820
Diesel National, Race/pull/ dyno all classes, including semis.
Over $25,000 Cash Purses! NEW this year is a large TENT SALE with over 35 vendors represented! Lowest prices NATIONWIDE on Diesel and Truck products!

Who all is going? Big Blue is alive and kicking one more so I'm stoked for a GTG! The place is near Mechanicsburg, PA for those not familiar with the location...

It would be a pleasure to meet you in Person Tim. I'll let the trip up there determine if I'll run the dyno and whatnot. If all goes well, then she's hitting the rollers, otherwise I'll back off and take it easy...

I haven't heard from anybody else about going. I may end up calling it off. Fawkin drivers front leaf spring is acting up again. :mad2: Alcan is working on building me my brand new front set starting tomorrow, but the chances of them having it done, shipped from Grand Junction, and me installing them in less than 10 days? I have a better chance of getting struck by lightening.

I'm planing on going,but not sure if I will haul the truck there,it has some serious issues.

Back