• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Motor from Texas to ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEERE3594

I welcome everyone...not just Penguins!
Reaction score
Need a 6.2 diesel shipped from Houston tx (77573) to canton ohio (44706)
you can PM me or Burning oil for more info. I hope SOMEONE can beat $1467.32:eek:

If you can wait I will be close to Rolla, Missouri at the end of October. I will be their till the middle of December. No rush picking it up from me.

If Burning oil will bring me the engine in Killeen, Texas. I will bring it up to Rolla for free. My truck bed will be empty on this trip.

Only one condition on all this. Everyone has to drink atleast one beer with me! ):h I will pay for the beer! :thumbsup:

If you can wait I will be close to Rolla, Missouri at the end of October. I will be their till the middle of December. No rush picking it up from me.

If Burning oil will bring me the engine in Killeen, Texas. I will bring it up to Rolla for free. My truck bed will be empty on this trip.

Only one condition on all this. Everyone has to drink atleast one beer with me! ):h I will pay for the beer! :thumbsup:
That is Awesome of you Marty...

and I do believe Justin really likes beer):h

:bow: I very very much appreciate the offer, but I really got get this thing back to pulling the horses soon :thumbsup:
But anytime your around my neck of the woods I will always have a beer with ya :thumbsup: I do like my beer! :friday:

If you change your mind the offer is on the table up to the day I have to leave. Which should be the 19 of October 2009. :thumbsup:

If you change your mind the offer is on the table up to the day I have to leave. Which should be the 19 of October 2009. :thumbsup:

Sounds great Marty Ill keep it in mind and thanks again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments! :thumbsup:

But, I am really not doing anything that great. At least in my eyes I am not.

I have a school that is about 2 months long during that time frame. I am making the trip anyways and would love to help out a fellow member.

If I was able to do this I would only be going maybe 30 minutes out of my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back