• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Little airflow coming out of vents 03 lb7

Burow22

Reaction score
I have a 03 lb7, I am getting little air flow out of the vents my system doesn’t have any leaks it blows cold/hot air just not very much. It’s blows on all of the positions and out of all of the vents. It doesn’t have a cabin air filter. I am just curious if anyone knows what it could be

There's always been low flow on the floor vent but decent on my dash vents. I have the console with rear vents in back. I've heard of some suggesting a sticky blend door causing low air flow but I don't know exactly what has been done to solve it.

Have you pulled your blower motor out to check for buildup in it? It's not uncommon for a bag to get sucked in and plug up your fan and cause low airflow. Otherwise your evap is probably plugged up since you said yours doesn't have a cabin filter. You can buy the cover for the cabin air filter, cutout the spot for it on yours, and use that space to spray coil cleaner on the evap to wash it out.

Back