• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Latest A-Team Turbo Data

guybb3

Reaction score
I just filled the sub and I got 19.2 MPG on my last tankfull. Now when I get my new injectors, electric fan, and the Heath reflash installed, I'm hoping to average over 20.):h

When you get that reflash and injectors youll be flying all over the place you wont see that MPG gain, unless you are very disciplined :) The best part is either way you wont see a MPG loss with all the extra power.

What I wouldn't do to have you drive out here to the left coast, pull your 3.42's and install my 410's. Heck, I'll fill your tank with fuel!

What I wouldn't do to have you drive out here to the left coast, pull your 3.42's and install my 410's. Heck, I'll fill your tank with fuel!

I ordered the 3.42's myself when I bought the truck new. I never regretted it. Before I forget, what a crapstorm this thread started over on the other site.

I ordered the 3.42's myself when I bought the truck new. I never regretted it. Before I forget, what a crapstorm this thread started over on the other site.

LOL, gotta go there for the first time in months and check it out.

I didn't realize you had this vehicle since new. Good for you.

What was your average before ATT? I have a '95 2500 with 3.42's and a 5 speed and am just wondering what I might expect. My '99 gas Burb gets about 12mpg mostly highway running under 60mph.

Back