• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

K20 1985 Diesel Suburban - $3800 (Prescott) AZ

WarWagon

Well it hits on 7 of 8...
Reaction score
Don't see many perfect driver seats out here. :woot:

1985 K20 Diesel Suburban, 4x4, original paint and interior, 6.2 Diesel, TH400 transmission. 14 bolt rear, 10 bolt front, barn doors, All original, Original window sticker, 168k. Not perfect needs some TLC. Runs and drives nice. $3800

1885.jpg1985.jpg1985ws.jpg19985.jpg

Yeah, Mine too. unfortunately My 78 K20 has just been setting for way too long, it needs a radiator, a battery and numerous other items to be road worthy. A friend is getting his DL back after being a felon DUIr, told Him I`d let him have it for 800. He needs some reliable transport to get him to the shop where he works as a mech so I know He will take good car of the old beast. It has rust, its bent and twisted but purrs real sweet. Throwing in the spare tommy lift with it too, the TL that's on it, PO had been on higher ground with the rear wheel, lowered the gate to a much lower level and popped the end out of the cylinder. LOL It still works just fine, takes a couple quarts of power steering fluid or AW32 hydraulic oil every several lifts. LOLOLOL

Back