• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Joining You Guys In TX

RYDNHI4X4

Halt Halt Or I'll Release My Dog
Reaction score
On December 10th I will be officially be stationed at Lackland AFB as a Canine Trainer. So hopefully through out the next few years I will be able to meet some of you.

On December 10th I will be officially be stationed at Lackland AFB as a Canine Trainer. So hopefully through out the next few years I will be able to meet some of you.

so you don't have to deploy?

that is excellent news Steve:thumbsup:

I'm sure you can make your way east to enjoy some Louisiana hospitality from the fine group of members from this area...

I know exactly where your act. I was stationed at Polk for 4 years.

I was also at San Antonio for about 3 months when I initially went to the K-9 course and loved it there although I love it here in Northern NY also.

That's funny that you say that, Steve.

I grew up in 100+ degree heat, and would take that heat 24/7 over the cold and snow. In all of my years in South Texas, I never once shoveled any rain, nor did I get heatbite on my fingers or toes from staying outside too long. :D

after the first few heat strokes, nothing really bothers you. hell, we even let Jerry Jones stay in the state- that proves some form of retardation?

Back